St. Vincent’s College at Sacred Heart University recognizes that students have unique career goals and provides support for achieving those goals. Students have access to expert guidance and helpful resources as they prepare for full-time employment or further education after earning a degree or certificate from SVC at SHU.
Students can visit the career center to benefit from professional development opportunities, such as:
- A career coach dedicated to assisting SVC at SHU students
- Workshops and one-on-one guidance to improve resume writing, job search and interview skills
- Access to online job boards
- Career-related panels and events
- A variety of career tools and resources
- Preparation for licensing exams
- Planning for continuing education
To schedule an individual appointment, contact Cicely Poggi-Gedacht, Associate Director of Career Placement: 475-210-6465.
Students or alumni seeking a job in the healthcare field can search current job opportunities selected for SVC at SHU students.