The Career Ambassador position is an excellent opportunity for any student who is granted work study. The responsibilities and expectations for this position make it suitable for your resume. Career Ambassadors will play an integral role in execution of Career Center events and marketing of our ongoing services. They will also be accountable for all office administrative duties and be responsible for assisting the Career Center staff with specific projects.
Department: Center for Career and Professional Development
Reports to: Cicely Poggi-Gedacht, Associate Director of Career Placement
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Post available job opportunities
- Assist walk-in students, create appointments with their correct Career Counselor
- Carry out Peer Marketing – Flyers, Table Tents and Hand-Outs
- Perform a variety of Administrative Responsibilities (including but not limited to filing, copying and reception duties: greeting students/employers, etc.)
- During “special activities” (i.e., Career Expo Etiquette Dinner, Guest Speakers, etc.) Attendance/participation is mandatory. Schedules will be adjusted accordingly
This role will involve significant interaction with other students, Career Development Staff and employees. Career Center Ambassadors must be:
- Responsible and professional individuals, at any student level
- Positive and resourceful
- Skilled in MS Office
How to Apply: Please email Raquel Almestica at firstname.lastname@example.org. Potential candidates will be interviewed prior to hiring.