Combine medical knowledge and a passion for helping others at Sacred Heart University’s St. Vincent’s College, where you can complete your degree in a dynamic health services field.
Each of our programs is designed to prepare you for a specialized career in healthcare in less time and at lower cost than traditional, four-year college programs. If you plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree in the future, the associate degree will give you advanced placement in many programs.
The admissions team works closely with transfer applicants to identify academic pathways based on each student’s educational and professional background. We encourage you to contact the Admissions Office to discuss the options available to you.
Achieve Your Educational Goals
- Earn an associate degree
- Become a licensed RN or certified radiologist in as few as four semesters
- Get admitted directly to your major, provided you fulfill general education requirements
- Receive a preliminary transcript review after you apply
- Transfer eligible college credits toward general education requirements
- Complete any outstanding general education requirements at SVC
- Utilize student life resources that enhance your education and hone your job-search skills