New Student Orientation prepares you for your student experience at St. Vincent’s College at Sacred Heart University. The one-day program is required for all new students starting classes in the fall, spring or summer.
Orientation will introduce you to various resources and requirements at SVC at SHU, to ensure a smooth transition when you begin classes. The program includes:
- Informational sessions on academics and student services
- Class registration with the assistance of an advisor
- Meetings with staff who can answer questions about financial aid, health clearance forms, and more
- Opportunities to meet fellow students in your major program
- Distribution of your student ID
Details about registering for this year’s Orientation will be sent to all new students. If you have any questions, contact the Student Affairs Office: 475-210-6411.