Student Learning Outcomes
Goal #1: Students will be prepared to function as entry–level professionals in the healthcare delivery system.
- Students will apply entry-level positioning skills.
- Students will select appropriate exposure factors for quality imaging.
- Students will practice appropriate radiation protection.
Goal #2: Students will demonstrate appropriate communications skills.
- Students will use appropriate vocabulary and language to orally convey information, concepts and ideas.
- Students will use a systematic approach to locate and use information to plan and write professional papers.
Goal #3: Students/graduates will develop and practice effective problem solving skills and critical thinking skills.
- Students will manipulate technical factors for non-routine examinations.
- Students will adapt positioning for trauma patients.
- Students will produce solutions to real-world clinical situations.
- Students will critique radiographic images for diagnostic quality.
Goal #4: Students/graduates will understand the importance of professional growth and development.
- Students will demonstrate good interpersonal relationships with patients, clinical staff and clinical instructors.
- Graduates will participate in professional activities with state or national societies.
- Graduates will demonstrate charity and respect for the human dignity and rights of all individuals.
- Graduates will utilize professional judgement in delivering patient care.
- Graduates will contribute to society through involvement in community service activities.
Goal #5: The program will continuously monitor program satisfaction and ARRT exam pass rates, job placement and student completion rates in compliance with JRCERT accreditation.
- Graduates will pass the ARRT national certification on 1st attempt within 6 months post-graduation.
- Of those pursuing employment, graduates will be gainfully employed within 12 months post-graduation.
- Students will complete the program within 24 months
- Graduates will be satisfied with their education.
- Employers will be satisfied with the graduate’s performance.