Fundamentals of Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (American Heart Association) is a course for the healthcare professional. The course teaches adult/child/infant CPR, first aid for choking and mouth-to-barrier resuscitation. Ventilation with bag valve mask and AED overview is also covered in this course. This 4-hour, in-depth course requires a passing grade on a written exam and practical skills. CPR classes are offered both for individuals and for groups. $80 cost includes textbook and course materials.
Classes for Individual Registrants
- Wednesday, September 11 at 5-9 PM | Register Here
- Tuesday, October 8 at 5-9 PM | Register Here
- Saturday, November 9 at 8:30AM-12:30PM | Register Here
- Wednesday, November 13 at 5-9 PM | Register Here
- Wednesday, December 11 at 5-9 PM | Register Here
- Tuesday, January 7 at 5-9 PM | Register Here
Classes for Groups
Offered at your site. Maximum enrollment is 12 per class. To schedule, contact the Office of General Education, Certificates and Continuing Education: 203-396-6272.